- Constitutional patterns of emergence and trends of development of nation and society, institutions of direct democracy and freedom.
- Legal equality, free will and property independence of participants of economic and labor relations.
- Ensuring the implementation and protection of rights, freedoms and lawful interests of individuals and legal entities in the process of state and self-governance and ensuring information security of society.
- Ensuring legality in criminal proceedings, gathering evidence and expert investigations.
- Research of the legal nature of the judiciary, problems of development of legislation on the legal status of prosecutors and other law enforcement agencies.
- The evolution of the international system under the influence of globalization, international relations.
- Development of new and improvement of existing psychological technologies aimed at improving the effectiveness of the “human-law” system.